What is included in the registration fee?
- Full access to all sessions of the conference June 9-11, 2017
- AERC Kickoff Dinner at the Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History on June 8, 2017 at 7pm. This includes a plated dinner and full museum access.
- Breakfast on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, Lunch on Friday and Saturday, Evening Networking Reception on Friday.
Can I register for just one day of the conference?
- Unfortunately, there is no option for just registering for single days of the conference
Is there a charge for parking?
- Parking is complimentary for AERC. Parking permit will be given at registration that must be displayed in the vehicle.
Will there be shuttles from the hotels if I choose not to stay at the residence halls?
- Yes, there will be a shuttle at the beginning and end of each day. Times and location of shuttle pickup will be included in the conference materials emailed out prior to the conference.
I need special accomodations, who do I contact?
- Please contact Jake Maurer with the host institution by email at email@example.com or call 405-325-4318